I Watch The Simpsons Online Forum
Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» CONTEST QUESTION!
What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 pm by WaffleMan

» Season 7 "Lisa the Iconoclast" assassination attempt
What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:20 am by Trassier

» The Official Spam Thread
What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm by Babylon5

» Home made trivia Simpsons game
What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by buonanotte

» The Simpsons 10 best virals of all time
What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 am by Stef_Simpson

» Hey, I finally got the picture uploaded!
What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am by SkittleE

»  The Simpsons-Just Laugh
What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 am by SkittleE

» The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)
What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm by SkittleE

» My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 pm by SkittleE

What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dementia
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b
dementia

What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Empty
PostSubject: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 pm

So,what simpson characters are you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Killanon3
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One

What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Lenny, lol...
Back to top Go down
PoisonLenny
Admin
Admin
PoisonLenny

PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Definitely Herman.........is that a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com/
hsklynx
Marge, Looks After The Kids

PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 pm

PoisonLenny wrote:
Definitely Herman.........is that a bad thing?
Ralph !! i look like ralph !!
Back to top Go down
Killanon3
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One

PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 pm

i doubt u look like ralph, lol....
Back to top Go down
hsklynx

PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:11 pm

lmao i feel like ralph or i got the wrong cartoon for sure i'm a barney stinson lol
Back to top Go down
drekkinit
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One
drekkinit

PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 pm

I would have to say Donny from the episode 'the debarted'
Back to top Go down
hsklynx

PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 pm

oh yeaa baby lol
Back to top Go down
drekkinit
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One
drekkinit

PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:18 pm

i wa sthe lass clown lust like him
Back to top Go down
hsklynx

PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:19 pm

lmao i think i'm like ralph aha thats all i can think of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)   What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What simpson character you think you are mostly look like?(or even same by character)
Page 1 of 1