I Watch The Simpsons Online Forum
Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» CONTEST QUESTION!
Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 pm by WaffleMan

» Season 7 "Lisa the Iconoclast" assassination attempt
Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:20 am by Trassier

» The Official Spam Thread
Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm by Babylon5

» Home made trivia Simpsons game
Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by buonanotte

» The Simpsons 10 best virals of all time
Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 am by Stef_Simpson

» Hey, I finally got the picture uploaded!
Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am by SkittleE

»  The Simpsons-Just Laugh
Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 am by SkittleE

» The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)
Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm by SkittleE

» My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 pm by SkittleE

Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drekkinit
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One
drekkinit

Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Empty
PostSubject: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 pm

tough one. because homer has taken many head shots, but peter is experienced in fights, look at the chicken fights he has had? i would say peter gets homer in the 8th round of a 12 round fight.
Back to top Go down
hsklynx
Marge, Looks After The Kids

PostSubject: Re: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:33 pm

10000 round slol
Back to top Go down
PoisonLenny
Admin
Admin
PoisonLenny

PostSubject: Re: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Yeah but look at it this way, anyone can kick a chicken's ass....so thats not saying too much about his fighting skills. And we all know Peter is no where near as strong as Drederick Tatum (the guy that beat homer) So i dont think Peter could ever beat homer, he'd get tired and pass out like all the others
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com/
hsklynx

PostSubject: Re: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:38 pm

lmao they should make an episode where peters fight homer lol
Back to top Go down
drekkinit
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One
drekkinit

PostSubject: Re: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:43 pm

i think they wud make it a draw
Back to top Go down
Killanon3
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One

PostSubject: Re: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:45 pm

lmao, that would be an awesome episode... But it would probably be on family guy because FG does eps like that...
Back to top Go down
hsklynx

PostSubject: Re: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm

screw that homer turns to his hulk form and HOMER SMASH
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 pm

PoisonLenny wrote:
Yeah but look at it this way, anyone can kick a chicken's ass....so thats not saying too much about his fighting skills. And we all know Peter is no where near as strong as Drederick Tatum (the guy that beat homer) So i dont think Peter could ever beat homer, he'd get tired and pass out like all the others

True dat. Lol. I'm funny. I shall laugh at my hilarious joke. Obey me all! My awesomeness surpases yours greatly!

Something tells me I somehow skipped over the topic of the thread.
Back to top Go down
PoisonLenny
Admin
Admin
PoisonLenny

PostSubject: Re: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:58 am

drekkinit wrote:
tough one. because homer has taken many head shots, but peter is experienced in fights, look at the chicken fights he has had? i would say peter gets homer in the 8th round of a 12 round fight.

Yeah but homer can use his "sleeper hold" that he learned when he was a body guard, instant knockout Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?   Homer vs Peter, how many rounds? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homer vs Peter, how many rounds?
Page 1 of 1