I Watch The Simpsons Online Forum
Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» CONTEST QUESTION!
The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 pm by WaffleMan

» Season 7 "Lisa the Iconoclast" assassination attempt
The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:20 am by Trassier

» The Official Spam Thread
The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm by Babylon5

» Home made trivia Simpsons game
The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by buonanotte

» The Simpsons 10 best virals of all time
The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 am by Stef_Simpson

» Hey, I finally got the picture uploaded!
The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am by SkittleE

»  The Simpsons-Just Laugh
The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 am by SkittleE

» The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)
The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm by SkittleE

» My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 pm by SkittleE

The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WaffleMan
Owner
Owner
WaffleMan

The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Empty
PostSubject: The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)   The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:13 pm

As many people already know, the forum staff have been busy preparing a contest as well as the cool new graphics.
The details are now complete and the contest details are as follows

Starting on Tuesday, September 20 until Thursday October 6th the forum staff will be posting questions on the forums about a certain Simpson episodes (episode will be named in the questions). The first person to reply to the posts answering the questions correctly will receive a point.

But wait, that's not the whole contest! Friday October 7th we will be tallying up the points and all the top 3 members will be selected and will receive a small reward. But the real prize can only be won by one person. In order to win the final prize the top 3 members will each get a private message containing a list of really hard Simpsons related questions. The first person to reply with all the answers correct will get to choose a prize out of the costumes found on this link
http://www.halloweencostumes.com/simpsons-costumes.html

After sending a private message with a Canadian Or American address and the prize the winner would like, he/she will get it shipped to the address in 7-10 business days.
Back to top Go down
https://simpsonsonlineforum.forumotion.com
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)   The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Wow, I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday! This looks pretty good Waffle, now we wait for people to enter...

Last edited by SkittleE on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Admin
Admin
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)   The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Hissae? ^^;

Also. DISCORD
Back to top Go down
WaffleMan
Owner
Owner
WaffleMan

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)   The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Im deleting all those posts....
Back to top Go down
https://simpsonsonlineforum.forumotion.com
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)   The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm

That's smart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)   The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!)  (Canada and USA citizens only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)
Page 1 of 1