I Watch The Simpsons Online Forum
Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» CONTEST QUESTION!
Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 pm by WaffleMan

» Season 7 "Lisa the Iconoclast" assassination attempt
Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:20 am by Trassier

» The Official Spam Thread
Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm by Babylon5

» Home made trivia Simpsons game
Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by buonanotte

» The Simpsons 10 best virals of all time
Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 am by Stef_Simpson

» Hey, I finally got the picture uploaded!
Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am by SkittleE

»  The Simpsons-Just Laugh
Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 am by SkittleE

» The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)
Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm by SkittleE

» My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 pm by SkittleE

Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base

Go down 
+9
sweden
Killanon3
z
Andexx
hsklynx
ImNotAnonAnymore
The Great Melinko
PoisonLenny
WaffleMan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
WaffleMan
Owner
Owner
WaffleMan

Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Empty
PostSubject: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:56 pm

How did you like it. How did you not? Post here for a chance to win a prize.

If you didnt watch it here it is

Back to top Go down
https://simpsonsonlineforum.forumotion.com
PoisonLenny
Admin
Admin
PoisonLenny

PostSubject: Loved it   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Thought the episode was great (as well as Postcards from the Wedge). It feels like the show is started to get funny again after a streak of relatively less funny episodes. Personal favorite was Willie and Skinner's romantic moment. -----------Willie I love you 's Skinner!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com/
WaffleMan
Owner
Owner
WaffleMan

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 pm

PoisonLenny wrote:
Thought the episode was great (as well as Postcards from the Wedge). It feels like the show is started to get funny again after a streak of relatively less funny episodes. Personal favorite was Willie and Skinner's romantic moment. -----------Willie I love you 's Skinner!!!

I agree but now the episodes have more detail to them and less humor. They try to get more interesting but this one was one of the funniest loved the gps part.
Back to top Go down
https://simpsonsonlineforum.forumotion.com
The Great Melinko
Admin
Admin
The Great Melinko

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:01 pm

I thought it was to some degree a return to their roots. I dont feel like I have seen it before unlike some in this series. I hope they keep this standard of ep up to finish out the season... Best part? Skinner and Willie making out... truly cringe worthy but great for the same reasons Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theangelofblades
PoisonLenny
Admin
Admin
PoisonLenny

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 pm

The Great Melinko wrote:
I thought it was to some degree a return to their roots. I dont feel like I have seen it before unlike some in this series. I hope they keep this standard of ep up to finish out the season... Best part? Skinner and Willie making out... truly cringe worthy but great for the same reasons Twisted Evil

It was truly epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ImNotAnonAnymore
Admin
Admin
ImNotAnonAnymore

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:15 pm

I cheated wrong. I copied the Lisa name and used the Ralph answers.
Back to top Go down
hsklynx
Marge, Looks After The Kids
Marge, Looks After The Kids

PostSubject: iunno   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Some scenes was sexy and homo and then bart has changed his ways now he's a lover boy instead of prankster my idol of pranksta is gone D: oh well episode was sexy and simpson pulled it off lol
Back to top Go down
Andexx
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b

PostSubject: I liked it?   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm

it was great fun but i do wonder is it the real first lady voicing? Smile
Back to top Go down
PoisonLenny
Admin
Admin
PoisonLenny

PostSubject: Great question   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Andexx wrote:

Great question, if you find out let me know!
Back to top Go down
z
Bart The Dare Devil
Bart The Dare Devil
z

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:53 pm

I didn't watch it yet!
Back to top Go down
http://whatthefuckisthis.chatango.com
ImNotAnonAnymore
Admin
Admin
ImNotAnonAnymore

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Andexx wrote:

No, it's Angela Bassett
Back to top Go down
Killanon3
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 pm

That ep was ok, but last weeks was much better if u ask me...
Back to top Go down
sweden
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:48 am

The New episode was good i give it 8 of 10posibole 8 of 10
sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
Killanon3
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:34 pm

I'd give it a 7/10
Back to top Go down
drekkinit
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One
drekkinit

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:32 pm

it was much better than the new ones. i give it a 7 out of 10
Back to top Go down
rosettabella
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b
rosettabella

PostSubject: k   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:48 pm

I thought that stealing first base was a great episode it showed that kids that are picked on in school for their smarts can achieve great things when their mind is set upon it.

Go lisa
Back to top Go down
PoisonLenny
Admin
Admin
PoisonLenny

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:36 am

rosettabella wrote:
I thought that stealing first base was a great episode it showed that kids that are picked on in school for their smarts can achieve great things when their mind is set upon it.

Go lisa

Very very well said
Back to top Go down
Bruelock
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 am

PoisonLenny wrote:
rosettabella wrote:

Go lisa

Very very well said

Indeed.

I had that kind of life when I was at primary school. Go Lisa. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Newest episodes:

Cheif of Hearts, 7/10
American History X-cellent, 5/10
The Greatest Story Ever D'ohd, 6/10
Stealing First Base, 8/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base   Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok lets start off with the newset episode: Stealing First Base
Page 1 of 1