I Watch The Simpsons Online Forum
Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» CONTEST QUESTION!
Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 pm by WaffleMan

» Season 7 "Lisa the Iconoclast" assassination attempt
Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:20 am by Trassier

» The Official Spam Thread
Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm by Babylon5

» Home made trivia Simpsons game
Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by buonanotte

» The Simpsons 10 best virals of all time
Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 am by Stef_Simpson

» Hey, I finally got the picture uploaded!
Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am by SkittleE

»  The Simpsons-Just Laugh
Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 am by SkittleE

» The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)
Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm by SkittleE

» My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 pm by SkittleE

Problem singing up to the forum???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
highkyguy
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b
highkyguy

Problem singing up to the forum??? Empty
PostSubject: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 pm

If you register to the forum and activate and it still says you are not logged on try refreshing the page. I have seen a few people with this problem (Including myself) and don't know if it has to do with the browser you use (I have firefox.) or what but its a simple fix... Other than that this site is perfect so far. Thank god for paul and kem who made and continue to make this site good Laughing
Back to top Go down
Babylon5
Admin
Admin
Babylon5

PostSubject: Re: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:20 pm

who are paul and kem? im new.
Back to top Go down
highkyguy
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b
highkyguy

PostSubject: Re: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Paul (Imnotanonanymore) and Kem aka (Waffleman) are mods here and put in alot of time and work to put all the episodes on here... and ty for joining the site Smile the more the merrier
Back to top Go down
Babylon5
Admin
Admin
Babylon5

PostSubject: Re: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Is it possible to give rep on this forum? Wtso has it. If so, how?
Back to top Go down
highkyguy
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b
highkyguy

PostSubject: Re: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Yes there is, in the posts there is a +/- thing in the right corner.... you cant do it to yourself though but i gave you a + and enjoy the site Smile
Back to top Go down
Babylon5
Admin
Admin
Babylon5

PostSubject: Re: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:36 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Masher123
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b

PostSubject: Re: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 am

ITS FINE HERE
Back to top Go down
WaffleMan
Owner
Owner
WaffleMan

PostSubject: Re: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:02 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
https://simpsonsonlineforum.forumotion.com
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 pm

I don't get it either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem singing up to the forum???   Problem singing up to the forum??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem singing up to the forum???
Page 1 of 1