I Watch The Simpsons Online Forum
Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» CONTEST QUESTION!
Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 pm by WaffleMan

» Season 7 "Lisa the Iconoclast" assassination attempt
Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:20 am by Trassier

» The Official Spam Thread
Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm by Babylon5

» Home made trivia Simpsons game
Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by buonanotte

» The Simpsons 10 best virals of all time
Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 am by Stef_Simpson

» Hey, I finally got the picture uploaded!
Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am by SkittleE

»  The Simpsons-Just Laugh
Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 am by SkittleE

» The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)
Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm by SkittleE

» My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 pm by SkittleE

Look at the forum now!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:41 pm

I like these blue borders, but the pastels sicken me.
Back to top Go down
Babylon5
Admin
Admin
Babylon5

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:43 pm

This forum is far too white right now >_>
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:44 pm

And now every other post is completely black! What is up with this? And I hate the bright red bars on the top and bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
WaffleMan
Owner
Owner
WaffleMan

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 pm

omg wait and stop complaining we are tweaking. oh and post all comments about the display here.
Back to top Go down
https://simpsonsonlineforum.forumotion.com
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Will do. Sorry 'bout the complaining.

Edit: I like the yellow background, if that's of any help to you.
Back to top Go down
WaffleMan
Owner
Owner
WaffleMan

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:47 pm

yess i will shut down this site for the public for now.
Back to top Go down
Babylon5
Admin
Admin
Babylon5

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm going to leave for half an hour. I hope it's better when done. Also, you realize this is a french background, right? "Merci" "MP" "Le forum" and "Citer" kind of give it away.
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:50 pm

I like the "Le forum." It's kinda' funny.
Back to top Go down
WaffleMan
Owner
Owner
WaffleMan

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:53 pm

if you log out all u see is it saying that it is underconstruction.
Back to top Go down
WaffleMan
Owner
Owner
WaffleMan

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:12 pm

update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 am

Wow, this looks really good. It almost makes up for my mom blaming me for each and every thing that breaks in the house, like it's all my fault when I have three younger brothers that love to destroy everything. So now I have to be punished too, even though I did nothing. No Disney trip for me. My mom doesn't seem to care, but of course, she already got to abandon us for a trip this year.

Now that my rant is over, I must warn you about something. I'm in a bit of a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Babylon5
Admin
Admin
Babylon5

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm the oldest too Skittle. I know how feels to be blamed for stuff that your younger brothers did. I have 2 younger sisters.

Last edited by Babylon5 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Admin
Admin
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Wow, you could be my twin brother. I have 2 younger brothers. You always get blamed.
Back to top Go down
Babylon5
Admin
Admin
Babylon5

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Even if my mom knows that my brothers did it, it's still my fault, coz I didn't stop them. Well how would I have known they were gonna do that.
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Yeah, it's kind of like how it's my fault the cat scratched up the furniture and peed on it, the dog shed on it, my brothers poked holes and pulled out the stuffing in the cushions, and the chair's legs bent. Oh, and let's not forget the Wii remotes suddenly stopped working, though I haven't touched them in three days. Well, at least my mom witnessed my youngest brother breaking a Christmas tree ornament while I was stringing popcorn, otherwise I'm sure it would have been my fault too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at the forum now!   Look at the forum now! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at the forum now!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2