I Watch The Simpsons Online Forum
Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Welcome to the Simpsons Online Forum new website ! To write posts you have to sign up or be logged in so do so now.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for www.iwatchsimpsonsonline.com

HomeChatLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» CONTEST QUESTION!
simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 pm by WaffleMan

» Season 7 "Lisa the Iconoclast" assassination attempt
simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:20 am by Trassier

» The Official Spam Thread
simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm by Babylon5

» Home made trivia Simpsons game
simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am by buonanotte

» The Simpsons 10 best virals of all time
simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 am by Stef_Simpson

» Hey, I finally got the picture uploaded!
simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:36 am by SkittleE

»  The Simpsons-Just Laugh
simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 am by SkittleE

» The Simpsons Forum Contest !! (Real Prize!) (Canada and USA citizens only)
simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm by SkittleE

» My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic
simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:56 pm by SkittleE

simpsons questionaire !

Go down 
+12
yellowcooln2
SrBumbleBeeMan
SkittleE
thebodysnatcher0
Bruelock
drekkinit
WaffleMan
ImNotAnonAnymore
z
Killanon3
PoisonLenny
hsklynx
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:02 pm

EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well at least there was no pie prize this time. More pie for me!
Back to top Go down
Bruelock
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 pm

No worries. I got cookies.
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Aw..... Well I've got 76 Snickers bars! Ha! My mom found this coupon...
Back to top Go down
Bruelock
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Seriously, we have 76 Snickers bars. I think Kroger is still suffering from candy bar withdrawl.
Back to top Go down
hsklynx
Marge, Looks After The Kids
Marge, Looks After The Kids

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:36 pm

from a questionaire to candy talk wow
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 am

I was just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Bruelock
Lisa The Smart One
Lisa The Smart One

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:56 am

Post fail...

What's the next question?
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 am

Yeah that is really why we're all here. To test if we actually know things about the Simpsons or if we just watch it. I myself, think I am the latter.
Back to top Go down
yellowcooln2
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Because Homer needs pictures at work to make him happy and to cover up the Thing on the wall that says "You are here forever".
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Dude, whoever the heck you are, you're way late for that question.
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Aw, no more Simpsons questions? Ok I've got one. What caused Frank Grimes finally to go crazy and kill himself? I want a detailed answer here people! I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
StriderTM
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b
StriderTM

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 pm

SkittleE wrote:
Aw, no more Simpsons questions? Ok I've got one. What caused Frank Grimes finally to go crazy and kill himself? I want a detailed answer here people! I'm bored.

Firstly Homer unintentionally blamed Frank for an acid spill, so Frank said they would be enemies from then on. To make up for it, Homer invited him to dinner and told everyone in the Simpsons family to dress neatly and be polite. However, this made Frank even more angrier as Homer had a good house, beautiful wife, smart daughter. Frank said he was hard working whereas Homer did nothing and still got to live a good lifestyle.

So Frank wanted to show everyone that Homer did not deserve all that and made him go to a power-plant model builing contest. Homer won and Frank was enraged, so began impersonating him repeatedly doing stuff while saying "Because I'm Homer Simpson!" Eventually he went to a high-voltage thing and said something like " I don't need gloves cos I'm Homer Simps- and died of electrocution.

Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Correct! And what does Frank Grimes son say as an answer to Homer saying: "But Grimy wasn't married."
Back to top Go down
jboi2k10
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 pm

SkittleE wrote:
Correct! And what does Frank Grimes son say as an answer to Homer saying: "But Grimy wasn't married."
he says hes his adopted son woohoo first 2 answer
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Nope. He's Frank Grimes biological son, so you got that wrong. Try again.
Back to top Go down
jboi2k10
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:44 pm

explain the couch gag of episode with the code 9F08
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey we still have a question going. Unless you all give up...
Back to top Go down
Babylon5
Admin
Admin
Babylon5

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Yes, we give up. I don't remember what the question is, but we give up.
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:08 pm

What does Frank Grimes son say as an answer to Homer saying: "But Grimy wasn't married." Was the question. And Frank Grimes Jr. says in reply: "He liked hookers, OK?!"
Back to top Go down
jboi2k10
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:16 am

The answer is As the standard theme music stops, the family forms a chorus line, joined by a line of Rockette-like women, all high-kicking to a Vegas-like rendition of the main theme melody. The living room walls are lifted to make way for a large production number, featuring hand-standing elephants, magicians, Santa's Little Helper leaping through a ring of fire, and more all set to circus style music. The standard theme music then returns, concluding normally. Look it up http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_couch_gags
Back to top Go down
jboi2k10
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:19 am

I got 1 when was the first time the simpsons was ever seen on tv? heres a hint its the short Good Night
Back to top Go down
Babylon5
Admin
Admin
Babylon5

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 am

The shorts first aired on April 19, 1987 starting with "Good Night".

HAH.
Back to top Go down
SkittleE
Admin
Admin
SkittleE

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:03 pm

I've got one. What's Comic Book Guy's real name, and which episode is it revealed in?
Back to top Go down
Hamon
Maggie the n00b
Maggie the n00b

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 am

[quote="jboi2k10"]The answer is As the standard theme music stops, the family forms a chorus line, joined by a line of Rockette-like women, all high-kicking to a Vegas-like rendition of the main theme melody. The living room walls are lifted to make way for a large production number, featuring hand-standing elephants, magicians, Santa's Little Helper leaping through a ring of fire, and more all set to circus style music. The standard theme music then returns, concluding normally.

Nice!! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: simpsons questionaire !   simpsons questionaire ! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

simpsons questionaire !
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next